harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Bornstein" <danf...@google.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:46:29 GMT
Hi!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the tech lead
on Android responsible for the design and implementation (and, yes,
the naming) of the Dalvik VM and core libraries. I've been lurking on
the list for a few months now, but now that Android has had its first
SDK release, it seemed like a good time to break my silence.

The most important thing I want to say is a big THANK YOU for all your
work on Harmony. I look forward to working with you all, and I
especially look forward to being able to pass patches back and forth
between our respective projects, whenever and however that makes
sense.

Warmest regards,

-dan