harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Berezhniuk" <ilya.berezhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] NCAI contribution checklist (was: Re: svn commit: r594202 - in /harmony/enhanced/contrib_archive...)
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 01:31:48 GMT
Tim,
Thanks a lot for explanation.

Gregory,

2. AFAIU, CCLA is an agreement already signed by Intel.
I guess Softare Grant is chapter in this CCLA:

[quote] grants.txt for a License Grant OR cclas.txt for a Corporate CLA [/quote]
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

3. IP Clearance template says thtat the document should be filled and
chacked in by PMC member.
The form looks quite simple, it's generally an analysis of the bulk
and its legal documents.

BTW, looking through ip-clearance page, I can't find latest Harmony
contributions... I see only 9 contributions from 2005 year.

--

Ilya