harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [luni] Call for java.net gurus support :)
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:03:04 GMT
Hi,

    I'd like to watch them. However try a little simple tests on
HttpURLConnection does not find any failures (as the JIRAs are
reported several months ago, is the JIRA still valid?). I've commeted
on JIRA.
    I'll take a closer look, maybe there's something wrong with protocol detail.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM