harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 03:39:51 GMT
This is really a great news for Harmony!
I pay attention to Andriod when it announced it uses APL, thinking if
Harmony can do something on this. So the community and Industry do
notice Harmony's achivement, cheers! :)
May some official announcement on this news appear? Android will
properly take code from Harmony repository, so there will be
bug-reporting, re-contribution and updates, keep a channel open will
properly help both Harmony and Android.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv