harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][EUT] regression caused by r592434
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:39:55 GMT
Hello, Tony,

I've tested it - unfortunately the issue is kept actual. The same set of
tests ended with errors, now with stack ended in Date class:

org.eclipse.update.tests.regularInstall.TestSpaceInInstall.testSpaceInHTTPURL
   null
   java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
     at java.util.Date.parse(Date.java:459)
     at java.net.URLConnection.getHeaderFieldDate(URLConnection.java:521)
     at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderFieldDate(HttpURLConnection.java
:467)
     <skipped>

I'm sorry for not preparing a stand a long test case - it always time
consuming process and from my expirience a regression fixer gets the idea of
the patch w/o such a test and it takes less time then to prepare this test.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev