harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]Leave classunloading on by default?
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:05:32 GMT
Robin,
   I built dacapo from svn head and ran the derby benchmark. I see a few
failures in DRLVM in class unloading( when using mark&compact ), shutdown
etc. when running with different heap sizes. The RI successfully runs
everything. As I said before, a real use case always helps. Are you planning
to contribute this as a standalone test? That would help a lot.  I don't
want to open up JIRA's that need the entire dacapo svn.

Thanks,
Rana