harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:13:12 GMT
Perhaps you can tell us the following high-level design info:
Does Android use the source files in
working_classlib/modules/luni-kernel directory or a completely
different approach?
Does Android use the source files in working_classlib/modules/portlib
or a completely different approach?
Does Andriod use vmmagic from the Jikes project?

On 11/26/07, Nathan Beyer <nbeyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 8:53 PM, Dan Bornstein <danfuzz@google.com> wrote:

> > We have indeed made a few significant changes, which I think fall into
> > one of these general categories:
> >

> Hopefully the modularity of the class library is helping in this
> arena. Any comments or thoughts on the breakdown of the class library
> modules would be appreciated. The Android/Dalvik usage is different
> enough to provide some good feedback.
> -Nathan

Weldon Washburn

View raw message