harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] No mention of Eclipse plugin on the site.
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:40:33 GMT
Alexey Petrenko wrote:
>>> I've thought about this already and this is probably the best solution.
>>>
>>> I'll investigate how to implement it.
>> It's simple enough -- we have all the files in SVN already, so they just
>> need moving onto the website.  I can do that if you want.
> This would be nice, thanks.
>
> We need to publish this info on our site anyway.

So the update site is now in place.  If you create a new Remote Update
Site in Eclipse pointing to "http://harmony.apache.org/eclipse/update"
you can get the Harmony JRE plug-in support.

Looking at the website, there isn't an obvious place where to describe
the update site without it getting lost.  Perhaps I'll create a new page
with the instructions, but any suggestions where I should link to it?

I'm somewhat reluctant to create a new top-level menu item for it, but
that seems the only option at the moment.

WDYT?

Regards,
Tim