harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] NCAI contribution checklist (was: Re: svn commit: r594202 - in /harmony/enhanced/contrib_archive...)
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:56:37 GMT
Still catching up on my Harmony reading, so apologies for the delay...

gshimansky@apache.org wrote:
> Author: gshimansky
> Date: Mon Nov 12 08:26:36 2007
> New Revision: 594202

> Log:
> Added original bulk from HARMONY-4689, added _incomplete_ contribution checklist for
it.
> I don't quite understand how to fill up #2 and #3 in checklist.

Feel free to call out on the dev list.

<snip>
> +2. CCLA and Softare Grant
> +-------------------------
> +
> +   Verify that a signed CCLA+SG or a Software Grant
> +   has been executed for this contribution.
> +
> +   http://www.apache.org/licenses/
> +
> +   [ ] verified
> +
> +   Note : _______________________________________

This is ASF paperwork that we need to accompany bulk contributions.
The owner should give us a software grant to the incoming code.

> +3. Incubator Registration
> +-------------------------
> +
> +   Verify that the contribution has been registered with
> +   the Apache Incubator
> +
> +   [ ] Verified
> +
> +   SVN Location :

All incoming bulk contributions should be cleared by the Incubator PMC
before committing to our SVN.  We should do this retrospectively.
See  http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance

If you require any assistance please let me know, I'm happy to help.

Regards,
Tim