harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Android
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:15:27 GMT
Jimmy,Jing Lv wrote:
> May some official announcement on this news appear? Android will
> properly take code from Harmony repository, so there will be
> bug-reporting, re-contribution and updates, keep a channel open will
> properly help both Harmony and Android.

It's always good to see Harmony code giving value to people -- I'm sure
that is the reason why we are all here.  It's certainly a motivator.

Harmony is, and has always been, open for *anyone* to show up and use
the code (under the terms of the ALv2) and/or contribute to the code
(under the ASF Harmony terms).  All users are welcome, and we actively
solicit updates and bug reports.  This is business as usual, and there
is no need for an official announcement of that.

Regards,
Tim