harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:15:00 GMT
I see the same failure on Windows XP:

Incorrect result: Thu Jan 01 01:00:00 GMT+01:00 1970
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Incorrect result: Thu Jan 01
01:00:00 GMT+01:00 1970 at
tests.api.java.util.DateTest.test_toString(DateTest.java:432) at
java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)

Regards,
Oliver

Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above: