harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject [classlib][security] SSL not supported?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:56:45 GMT
Hi, all,

I'm trying to run Geronimo 2.0.2 on Harmony, and I encounter the
following error at startup:

java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSLContext SSL implementation
not found
        at
org.apache.harmony.security.fortress.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:105)

        at javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.getInstance(SSLContext.java:79)

I've filed HARMONY-5191 for this problem.

I wonder if this is some configuration problem, or Harmony currently
doesn't support SSL at all?

Thank you!

Vasily Zakharov

Intel ESSD

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.