harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Asaf Yaffe <asaf_ya...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable attribute
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:07:15 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for the update. I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Regards,
Asaf

----- Original Message ----
From: Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:48:03 PM
Subject: Re: [drlvm][verifier] Using the Harmony verifier code for computing the StackMapTable
attribute

Hi Asaf

I think we can start to play with implementation in your environment

So initial implementation to play with is submitted here

(to try it one need first to apply fix.patch from
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5141)

The issue description (I mean 5142) contains current usage (it might
be changed of course)

Implementation code is not yet well commented, I'm going to work on
this coming week.

How it was tested: I hacked java6 verifier so that before verification
of each java6 class original stackmap table is replaced with what I
produce, then pass control back to the original java6 verifier:
Eclipse 3.3 compiled with javac6 worked just fine

Comments/suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
Mikhail

Make Yahoo! your homepage.