harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Leviev" <ilya.lev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][GC]Bad Pointer during GC v5 shutdown sequence
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:46:25 GMT
Rana,

Thank you for evaluation and a quick patch. It seems that the patch
you have prepared solves the problem with invalid pointer.

To check that the patch fixes the memory leak I've applied your patch
and rerun BoundsChecker. The tool detected no leek related to this
issue with your patch applied. Thank you again for the great job: your
patch decreased leaks by 256 MB!

Best regards,
Ilya.