harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][testing] class library tests failures on Linux32
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:07:38 GMT
As far as I understand, the page you have pointed at contains results
for debug builds. However, IIRC the snapshot testing page [1] uses
release snapshots. And you may see failures there. As for me, I cannot
reproduce the failures neither on latest debug build nor on release
one. However, this can be because I use Debian and CC is on SUSe or
some other distribution plus versions of system libraries can
differ...

[1] it can be accessible also from here:
http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/snapshots_summary.html

Regards,
Alexei