harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Warning: no successful snapshot builds for 2 weeks!
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:20:48 GMT
Issue number 1:
javax.print.attribute.HashAttributeTest failure on Windows32. It fails
only in case if no default printer was defined in system. This issue
was caused by two sequential commits to *print* module:
r593524 Print service implementation (HARMONY-5083)
r594925 Reimplemented getDefaultPrinterName() because the current
implementation uses GetDefaultPrinterW which causes an error on some
systems
I don't want to revert these commits by myself since a lot of useful
code was added. I created HARMONY-5138 and put all details there.
Andrey, as author of above-mentioned commits, could you please take a
look?

Thanks,
Alexei