harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][icu] there is performance degradation after ICU-related commits
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:55:44 GMT
Well, it is ICU's implementation. It returns OlsonTimeZone for those
predefined zones, like "Europe/London" in my test, and returns
SimpleTimeZone for custimized zones. I think it is resonable since
only the predefined timezone need to query the data in CLDR.

If we delegate our impl to SimpleTimeZone directly, we will never get
the correct data for these predefined zones, does it make sense?

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM