harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][EUT] regression caused by r592434
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:21:24 GMT
Hi Vladimir,
I guess that this IAE is thrown because the Util.parseDate can not
handle the pattern which contains "+".  I have provided a patch on the
JIRA, would you please try it.

I'm still downloading the eclipse test suite to verify it but I'm
afraid it will take several hours since the network here is overload.