harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:36:06 GMT
I've committed the patch at r592434.
the excluded classes are,

tests.api.java.util.CurrencyTest
tests.api.java.util.FormatterTest
tests.api.java.util.GregorianCalendarTest
tests.api.java.util.LocaleTest
tests.api.java.util.ScannerTest

org.apache.harmony.text.tests.java.text.DecimalFormatSymbolsTest
org.apache.harmony.text.tests.java.text.NumberFormatTest
org.apache.harmony.text.tests.java.text.SimpleDateFormatTest

pls kindly let me know if you find any problem, thanks.