harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][nio] FileChannel.tryLock() does not work on Linux
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:54:37 GMT
No, sorry - I don't think there's a spec change, I was just thinking if the
spec isn't clear then we should follow the RI.  But if you think we can take
"using a unique channel is strongly recommended" to mean "using multiple
channels is unsupported/undefined" then it probably is clear enough.

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: