harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build?] Problem with snapshot build or download page?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:54:56 GMT
That's good - it sounds like we are aiming for the same thing after all!  It
would be nice if this could be automated at some point, so successful builds
are published automatically.  Also should the build be considered broken if
we have an unsuccessful build?  It just seems to me like something is wrong
if there hasn't been a 'successful' build for more than 2 weeks.  What do
you think?

Thanks,

Sian