harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Eclipse Launcher Problem (was Re: [general][M3] release r580985 as M3 stable build)
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:08:27 GMT
Hello,

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to this, but this is still failing
for me with HARMONY-4006 committed so I think it must be a different issue.
I've raised HARMONY-4951 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4951)
for this issue in case anyone is able to look at it, as I'm not a launcher
or VM expert myself!  I'm happy to try and get some more debug information
out though if anyone can direct me on how to do that.

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: