harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] [pack200] Status Update
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:38:57 GMT
Hi everyone,

For those of you that are interested, I've made some good progress with
pack200 and it can now decode both abstract and non-abstract class files.
In fact it is able to parse most of the archive now, although there are
still some complex types of attributes that aren't handled.  It's not in
a workable state yet (not quite ready for anyone to try it) as we're not yet
creating class files with the data that's been collected, but hopefully this
won't be too far off.

Thanks,

Sian

--