harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [pack200] Using BCEL for Pack200
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:59:19 GMT
Hi Andrew,

It sounds like you've looked into this in more depth than me so far so you
probably have a better idea of how useful it is.  When I suggested it
originally the main point of using BCEL was to make developing
pack200 easier so obviously there's no point using it if it doesn't!  I
think Alex started some code already without using BCEL so perhaps you would
like to have a look at that too and compare the two options?

Thanks,

Sian