harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site] update Quick Help for Contributors (the building instructions)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:14:37 GMT
Hi Nadya,

Your patch looks good - it definitely makes sense to change the tense for
that page, it reads a lot more easily now.  It's really helpful to have
numbered sections too.  Just a small point, but I wondered why you changed
"Ant 1.6.5 or higher" to "Ant 1.6.5"?  Is there a problem with later
versions of Ant?

I think we do still need Visual Studio 2003 (which includes the compiler so
you don't need another one) but I'm happy to be corrected on this.

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: