harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [eclipse] Eclipse 3.3 can not download updates
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:51:21 GMT
Ok - I managed to start Eclipse with "java -jar
plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.1.R33x_v20070828.jar" although it
would be nice to track down why eclipse.exe doesn't work...

Anyway I'm afraid I can't reproduce this problem - it works for me on
Windows with the latest Harmony snapshot.  Alexey - has this worked for you
in the past (e.g. M2) or has it never worked?

Thanks,

Sian