harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [eclipse] Eclipse 3.3 can not download updates
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:23:06 GMT
I'm trying to see if I can reproduce this, but at the moment I can't get
Eclipse to start at all with Harmony (on Windows).  I've copied the latest
JRE snapshot to the eclipse\jre directory but when I try to start it I get
"JVM Terminated: Exit Code 2" and some weird symbols.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks,

Sian

--