harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject To run harmony in Fedora >= 5
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:24:28 GMT
hi,
    Do not if we have noticed the problem before.
    When running Harmony in a Fedora 7 machine I met the error message like
    "java: error while loading shared libraries:
/harmony/deploy/jre/bin/libhythr.so: cannot restore segment prot after
reloc: Permission denied".

    I see this is a general problem in Fedora and one should disable
SELinux, or more particulaly, one should turn on
    System settings => Security Level => SELinux => Compatibility => Allow
the use of shared libraries with Text Relocation
    for that.