harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][thread] The thread before main()
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:10:38 GMT
Xun,

The problem is caused by self-relauching of the launcher if
LD_LIBRARY_PATH does not contain needed entries. I believe this
question is put somewhere in FAQ, at first attempt I found this link
[1], please see there for details.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Debugging_DRLVM_with_GDB_on_Linux

--
Alexey