harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] linking with runtime libraries on windows
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:52:28 GMT
A kind of roadblock here is the initial issue of debug vs release
runtime DLLs. It is desirable to have fully redistributable debug
build, isn't it? So it would be nice to avoid MSVCR71D.DLL dependency.
Actually the sole thing which requires debug runtime is the
disable_assert_dialogs() feature, which may affect release build as
well - e.g. if we compile release but w/o NDEBUG to leave asserts
enabled. I'll try to dig if it can be workarounded.

--
Alexey