harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Test] Shall we maintain a individual archive for our classlib unit test?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 05:50:39 GMT
The idea is floating around for a while, there are related JIRA
entries with 3-digit ids ;). Surely it worths to be done, all
components (including not only classlib but drlvm and jdktools as
well) have a lot of tests suitable for that.
We just need a framework (either standalone or a part of build system)
- so patches are always welcome :)