harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The way to increase the SPECjAppServer2004 score by 20%
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:27:17 GMT
Pavel,

As you pointed out to change delegation model user must override
ClassLoader.loadClass() method. By doing so user can specify any
search order he only want and doesn't depend on caching capabilities
provided by java.lang.ClassLoader. If user uses default implementation
of ClassLoader.loadClass() method then it should be safe to use cache.
What do you think?

Thanks
Evgueni