harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build?] Problem with snapshot build or download page?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:03:18 GMT
Stepan,

I've noticed that EHWA scenario started to fail this week. First, this
helped me to discover a usability issue that the log [1] is not
sufficient to understand why this scenario fails.

The thing which can be understood from this log is that instead of
using perfectly portable java-based HelloAuto plug-in [2] developed by
Anton Luht we are using GUI automation tools with all their glitches
and support issues. Why?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r589837/Linux_x86/ehwa/

On 10/22/07, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stepan,
> Thanks for explanation! I believe continuous EHWA runs are quite assuring.
> Thanks.
>
> On 10/22/07, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 10/19/07, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Stepan,
> > >
> > > I wonder why EHWA (and EGA) are omitted here for Windows platform:
> > > http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r585787/index.html
> > >
> > > Are there any issues with these test suites?
> > >

> > There was an issue with host that runs EGA and the host was rebooted.
> > As for EHWA - I'm going to add it soon.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Stepan.
> >
> > > Thanks.