harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject [bti][alarm] stress test suite regressions
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:18:19 GMT
Hello,

Let me share here digging out the problems from the red colored
numbers at the last Harmony snapshot testing page [1] for the stress
test suite:

x86-64 platform: HARMONY-4998, HARMONY-5003, HARMONY-5004, HARMONY-5047
x86 platform: HARMONY-4884, HARMONY-5018, HARMONY-5046

As always, a number of tests fail due to expected reasons. Thanks to
Andrew Zhang, we have tests developed according to a comparative
approach in place, and after few weeks we will see if this approach is
good enough for real test runs.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r589837/index.html

Thank you for your attention!

On 10/25/07, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Gregory,
> I have also noticed that a number of stress tests fail on shutdown
> with error code 128 when I use my hand-made debug build [1].
> Unfortunately I don't posses any stack traces: the crash doesn't
> produce an assert dialog.

> On 10/25/07, Gregory Shimansky <gshimansky@apache.org> wrote:
> > Salikh Zakirov wrote:
> > > Hi harmonists,