harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:22:18 GMT
Stepan, sure. Thank you for your interest to this patch.

For reviewer convinience the harness patch is split into two:
Harmony-style formatting changes were separated from removing two
warning outputs and authorship [1]. While I respect a contribution of
Andrey Tyuryushkin, I have learned the the author removal trick from
Sveta.

Thanks.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12368462/harness_review.patch

--