harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] new tools for Harmony
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:03:16 GMT
Spark,
I pay attention to things created by my imagination behind the words,
and this is what I call paranoia. :-)

The Sun is no longer mentioned as JavaCC author [1]. This means that
people around JavaCC are very flexible when talk about copyright. They
might be no less flexible when stated these "free" and "caretaker"
rights on the web page.

In other words, I don't know if Sun really thinks that this tool is
free. The truth is that is written on some web page with is not
affiliated with Sun.

[1] https://javacc.dev.java.net/

--
With best regards,