harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] new tools for Harmony
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:38:03 GMT
Hello,
I don't fully understand IP issues around javacc:

   * The tool was initially developed by Sreeni while working for Sun.
   * Then Sreeni left the company and created Metamata, which worked
as caretaker for the tool and had a different license [2] than now.

May be we should not be paranoid about it, but it worth to be mentioned.
[1] http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/hosking/352/javaccdocs/usage.html

--
With best regards,
Alexei,