harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:26:46 GMT
Hello all,

> JIRA will also has its Russian and/or Chinese version in the near future.

Do we need to have multiple versions of JIRAs? Is it positive to have
multiple communication channels? Aren't we supposed to use one
communication channel to avoid dispersing of the community? I would be
rather opposite to Harmony blog idea while personal blogs are
definitely a good option, and Xiao Feng has a nice one.

The thing I agreed on was to allow multilingual communication for
those cases when English communication was not possible. This applies
to support issues and translations, and not blogging on technical
issues and development. The reason is that VP should understand the
*changes* which happen in Harmony.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,