harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] accepting bug reports/patches in other languages?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:03:58 GMT
I have just checked: Russian language already works in JIRA along with
English. They use <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
charset=utf-8">, so I believe Chinese descriptions may be added to
reports as well.

I believe one may create a web page describing bug filing process in a
native language to make it convenient for native language filers.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,