harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Re: svn commit: r584159 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/awt/src/main: java/unix/org/apache/harmony/awt/gl/font/ java/unix/org/apache/harmony/awt/gl/linux/ native/linuxfont/unix/ native/linuxfont/unix/include/
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:23:52 GMT
Hello Alexey.

Here is a side note about your side note. :-) If one tried to attach
our GC to other system, she would discover that she needs to keep APR,
LOG4XX and our threading library. This makes porting of our components
difficult.

May be GC may work on the top of a single component you've suggested,
or even finer abstraction layer.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,