harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M3] Failed to open agent library jdwp.dll when debugging a java application
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:35:39 GMT
Hi Andrew,
Are you using federated build?

When people build classlib and drlvm separately, they don't get
jdwp.dll since it is built from jdktools module. One may use federated
build (ant -Dauto.fetch=true) or build the module jdktools
(worling_jdktools) and copy the dynamic libraries manually.

Hope, this helps.

With best regards, Alexei

--
With best regards,