harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:17:56 GMT
Dear committers,

Please excuse me for being persistent. I continue updating this thread
to keep it at the top of your mailboxes since I want one of you to get
a honorable responsibility of supporting a stress test suite.

To check changes one my use CruiseControl interface:
ant -Dtest.suites="hdk,stress" install setup run

With best regards, Alexei

--
With best regards,
Alexei,