harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bti][p-unit] finally, it is ready
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 10:33:42 GMT
Hello all,

I want to thank participants of this discussion for their interest.
Since the trunk is unfrozen I also want to revive a discussion and get
someone interested in committing the changes [1].

BTW, do you think it might be feasible to include p-unit as an
external repository by modifying svn:externals property at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/branches/2.0/tests/tools/
instead of fetching it from my build script?

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Alexei,