harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:28:26 GMT
Alexey,
thanks for valuable feedback. I got notifications on your changes,
they are fine.
about the "checkout" term, yes, i'll need to look into this. it's a
known vulnerable point and i'll try to analyze all occurrences as
well.
about cross-references pages: i am planning to translate Downloads
page and Command-line options. these are needed for Quick Help pages.
if you could spend some time with these or other pages, that would be
great. i've got my hands full with other stuff, so my progress on this
one is rather slow.
about encoding support - i've been wondering the same thing. however,
i haven't had an opportunity to try out the solution, so i cannot tell
you anything. again, if somebody is willing to lend a hand here, i'd
be very happy.

thanks,
Nadya

--