harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:00:24 GMT
Hi all,
 returning to localizing the website:
i updated the starting page of Russian Wiki, please take a look [1]. I'll
wait for a week or so for Russian-speaking people to provide feedback/fix my
unsmooth technical Russian, and then create a copy on the website.

as i understand, we can just add more files to the website in the usual xml
> xhtml transformation mode. shall i place the html.ru files in the same
directory as the source files or create a special ru/ folder?

so far, we have the starting page, which is the translation of intro on home
page (but not the news), and the Quick Helps translated. What other pages do
you think need translating? Downloads?

any feedback/help with this is most welcome.

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/%d0%a0%d1%83%d1%81%d1%81%d0%ba%d0%b0%d1%8f%d0%92%d0%b5%d1%80%d1%81%d0%b8%d1%8f

Cheers,
Nadya