harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multi-lingual publishing channels - blog, harmony web site etc.
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:38:32 GMT
Hi,
you're quite right, do checkout the website and make changes. in the root
dir of the site, you'll see a README file that gives step-by-step
instructions. we also have the website page
http://harmony.apache.org/documentation/build_website.html.

if you have questions/issues i'd be happy to help.

cheers, Nadya