harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site][wiki][ru] Help in Russian available!
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:30:59 GMT
Ilya,
thanks for feedback. You're quite right, all initial caps in Russian is
somewhat unnatural.

You can log in and make changes directly. it's somewhat strange to be
talking in English about Russian-specific texts. history of edits is being
logged, so i guess we can just edit the wiki pages directly instead of
talking about individual changes on the mailing list. This is unless we have
some disagreement :)

--
Cheers,
Nadya