harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site] update Quick Help for Contributors (the building instructions)
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 10:56:48 GMT
Ok, thanks.
I re-added the "or later" amendment to the Apache Ant required version. I
also changed the wording of compilers for windows slightly (because MS VS
built-in compiler should be enough, other compilers appear optional).

could you please also clarify the MS Visual Studio dependency? Do we only
only support 2003, professional? What about express edition, about 2005?

I'd also rely on somebody from DRLVM engineers to submit a JIRA for Ant
1.6.5 dependency with all required detail.

cheers, Nadya

--
Cheers,
Nadya