harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][thread] The thread before main()
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:32:02 GMT
Xun, in my understranding, the cmain.c has the exact main trance to
Harmony: main().  It's the launcher program to start the virtual
machine module. Harmony launcher can start user-specified JVM if
command line option is provided or the current default one: DRLVM.

Just following main() you will find DRLVM will be launched. If you
don't care about the launcher, you can set breakpoint in the position
you are interested in, such as vm_init1() that initializes DRLVM.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com