harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] jre bundle size
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:41:06 GMT
Good idea. Information shows that SUN JRE6 update N introduced a
faster installation and update technology, so that only part of the
JRE needs to be downloaded.

Harmony has very good modularity design, which our
installation/bundles should be able to leverage.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com